Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pets

My name is Mary, my brother's name is Michael, my mom and dad's names are Ann and David. I really like animals. "Dad is today Monday?" "Yes it is." "Remember you said that next Monday you would let me get a pet?" "Well I guess I did." "so are we going right now?" "Well you go ask your mother and if she says we can go right now then we can go." "Mom! mom, can we go right now to go get me a pet?" "Well I guess you guys can go right now." "Oh! Thanks, Mom! Come on, Dad, let's go!" "Ok, but let me get my money." "Okay, here we are." "Oh, Dad, can I get a bird?" "No. Do you want to get a cat or a dog?" "Mmm, I don't know." "Well, you should go look at the cats and dogs." "okay. Oh Dad, look at this really pretty dog." "oh, but look there is a really cute cat." "Oh, Dad I don't know what one to get." "So you really like the cute cat and you really like the pretty dog?" "Yeah, but I don't know what one to got because I like them both." "Well, if you could take really good care of both of them then you could get both." "Oh Dad are you serious?" "If you want them both." "Oh I do! Thank you!! It is the best birthday present ever!" THE END