Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Grandma & Grandpa

Well my Grandma and Grandpa comes to my house a lot. And it is really fun when they come over. My Grandma likes to go places and my Grandpa likes to go places to. Some times I go camping with my Grandma and Grandpa. And some times my hole family gos camping with my Grandma and Grandpa. my Grandma likes to drink tea. And some times me and some of my brothers and sisters drink tea with my Grandma. And some times my brothers and sisters and me and my Grandma have a picnic out side. my Grandma and every body else like to go on a walk some times. And some times we like to draw a pitcher. And some times we like to have a sleep over at my Grandmas and Grandpas house. And when me and every body else have a sleep over at Grandmas and Grandpas house we have sooo much fun.