Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bethany, Katie and Molly.

"Hey Molly, I am going to call Bethany and see if she is still coming to the river." "Okay." "Hello, hey Bethany are you still coming to the river with Molly and I?" "I will be there in a little bit." "Okay, Molly and I will be waiting at the river." "Okay." "Mom, I will be at the river with Katie and Molly." " Bethany." "Yes?" "I don't like when you go down to the river, you could get hurt." "Don't worry, we will be careful." "Molly, Katie I am here." "Sweet, let's go down to the river and look at the frogs." "Well my mom said that I should not go really close to the river." "Don't worry we will not go that close." "Bethany, Molly look there's a frog." "Oh come on Bethany and Katie let's go closer to the river." "Um you guys go I am going to stay up here." "Well, I think you are just scared." "No I am not." "Well, then you should come down, it's not that close." "You guys are right next to the water." "Yeah, because we are not scared." "Molly if Bethany does not want to come down, then she does not have to come down, and her mom said that she should not go to close to the river." "Whatever, but it is more fun down here, then it is up there." "Fine, I will come down." "Um Bethany I just got done telling Molly that you don't have to come down." "I know, but I want to come down." "Okay." "Bethany look at the frog." "That frog is really pretty." "Bethany, look out!" "Aaaaaah, I am falling in, help!" " Bethany grab the stick!" "I got it." "Oh Bethany look at you." "You are all wet." "Molly, look at what you did." "I did not make her fall in the river." "But you said she was scared, and Bethany did not like it, so she came down by us and she got too close and fell in." "You are right Katie, I should not have said that you are scared, I was just making fun of you, and I know that was not right of me to do that." "What are you going to tell your mom Bethany." "Well, I guess I am going to tell her the truth." "let's go tell your mom." "Bethany what happened to you?" "Well, I got too close to the river and fell in." " I can see that, are you all right?" "I am fine, but I am sorry that I did not obey you." "I just wanted to go down to the river with Molly and Katie." "Well, if you are all right and no body got hurt then I will forgive you, but don't do that again, okay?" " Okay mom I promise not to do that again."